April 29, 2019: What's New in AliveColors build 1.6.2069.18186
AliveColors image editor has been updated! The recent version supports SVG file. Also, it provides a number of new brush presets, shapes, and textures, support for more RAW files, improved stability of the program, etc.
SVG Import and Export
We're excited to announce that AliveColors image editor now supports SVG format (scalable vector graphics)!
The SVG format is a vector image format scalable to any size. It allows you to enlarge images without compromising quality.
To save your image as SVG, select File -> Save As, choose .svg as the file format, and click Save.
New Brush Presets, Shapes, and Textures
The updated version includes some new brush presets and brush shapes.
The Texture Brush offers old paper textures that will surely prove useful in your creative projects.
Support for New RAW Files
The RAW formats from the following cameras are now supported:
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
Canon PowerShot G16
NIKON 1 S1
NIKON COOLPIX A1000
Improved the auto selection mode in the Move tool.
Improved the algorithm for pasting text from the clipboard.
Reworked the way workspaces are saved.
The alignment and margin options in the Text tool are now applied to the paragraph (not to the entire document).
Improved stability of the program and fixed bugs:
- error that occurred when using the Blur tool on the layer with transparency;
- error that occurred when processing the layer boundaries using the Motion Blur filter;
- error that occurred when visualizing the layer group elements with the Pass Through blend mode applied;
- error that occurred when getting data from large images using the Eyedropper tool;
- error that occurred when double-clicking the image when the dialog box is open;
- error that occurred when loading NEF files;
- error that occurred when canceling changes in the text layer;
- error that occurred when changing the Superscript and Subscript parameters in the Text tool;
- error that occurred when scaling the toolbar panel;
- error that occurred when when copying data between channels;
- fixed non-working hotkeys Shift+[ and Shift+] (brush hardness adjusting).