Below you will find instructions on how to install AliveColors on Windows and Mac.
Note: The AliveColors image editor runs only on 64-bit systems (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Mac OS X 10.10-10.11, macOS 10.12-11.0). It is also compatible with Linux (via Wine).
You must have administrator rights to install the software.
► Program Installation on Windows
Follow the instructions to install AliveColors on Windows computers:
- Run the alivecolors-setup.exe file.
- Select your language and press the Install button to launch the installation process.
- Click Next.
- To continue the installation process, read and accept the License Agreement.
Activate the check box "I accept the terms in the License Agreement" and press Next.
- You can choose a drive to install the program.
- Press Install.
- The installation is completed.
- Press Finish to exit the AliveColors Setup.
After the installation of AliveColors, you will see a new line in the Start menu and a shortcut on the desktop.
► Program Installation on Mac
Follow the instructions to install AliveColors on Mac computers:
- Open the virtual disk dmg: alivecolors.dmg
- Read the License Agreement and press Agree, if you agree with the conditions.
- Finder will open with AliveColors application inside.
- To install AliveColors just drag the application into the Applications folder (or any other place you like).
Run the program by double-clicking on its icon in Finder.