Below you will find instructions on how to install AliveColors in Windows and in Mac. Also, watch the video tutorial.
Note: AliveColors Image Editor runs only on 64-bit systems (Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Mac OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12-10.14).
You must have administrator rights to install the software.
► Program Installation in Windows
Follow the instructions to install AliveColors in Windows:
- Run the setup alivecolors-setup.exe file.
- Select your language and press the OK button to launch the installation process.
- Click on Next.
- To continue the installation process you have to read and accept the License Agreement. Activate the check box "I accept the terms in the license agreement" and press Next.
- Choose a drive to install the program.
- Press the button Install.
- The installation is completed.
- Press Finish to exit Setup.
After installation of AliveColors, you will see a new line in the Start menu and a shortcut on desktop.
► Program Installation in Mac
Follow the instructions to install AliveColors in Mac:
- Open the virtual disk dmg: alivecolors.dmg
- Read the License Agreement and press Agree, if you agree with the conditions.
- Finder will open with AliveColors application inside.
- To install AliveColors just drag the application into the Applications folder (or any other place you like).
Run the program by double-clicking on its icon in Finder.